Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Final Exam!!!

Final Exam was coming soon.I'm very frighten because i not enough being prepared for my final exam..Last semester,i got 2.0 above and this semester i try to get more than last semester.
This semester all my subject it's not diffucult but i have to read a lots.I take 6 subjects for the final exam.
I must get the grate result it's because is my second last semester.If i do not get good result i have to repeat again the subject that i fail.I hope that i do not repeat same to the last semester.My family and friend always support me to be a good student and can get the best result.My mom always said that with knowledge someone more respect.So,with the advice i try my best to get a good result.
I started my revision and find a lot of information.I always refer with my lecturer want i do not know the correct answer.Every night i must to remind what i learn before this.Sometimes,I forgot what i learn before this.It diffucult to me and I have to ask to my friends.Then,i always read the note that my lecturer give to me.
I very hope that this semester i can get 3.0 above pointer.I wish good luck to all my friends and do the best for the final exam...
See soon!!!.......

No comments: